Fit & Leisure Adaptive Tights - Thoughtfully designed to give wheelchair-dependent women the same comfort and convenience the Fit & Leisure Elite line offers but modified with special features to better serve those living with limited mobility.
NOTE: For women who have full hand and finger mobility, the Zip Hers Fit & Leisure Elite line provides the same comfort, convenience, and benefits as the adaptive line.
- The zipper pull is a round hollow ring, to allow for a woman to easily slip her finger or thumb through the pull to assist in zipping and unzipping the tights.
- To assist in pulling the tights up or down, an additional side panel sits on the side of the waistband so a woman's hand can slip through the panel to pull the tights up.
- The side pockets have been lowered so they do not interfere with the side of a wheelchair.
- Unzipping from the front of the waistband to the back of the waistband allows a full opening, large enough to allow a woman or her care giver the ability to administer a catheter privately and with utmost ease without pulling down her pants.
- The zipper and zipper pull are specifically manufactured for durability and strength.
- The moisture-wicking inner panel mesh provides a comfortable shield while sitting long hours between the zipper and a woman’s skin.
Fit & Leisure Elite Adaptive Tights
80% NYLON / 20% SPANDEX, 5.6 OUNCE
HIGH RISE WAISTBAND
MOISTURE-WICKING INNER PANEL MESH GUARD
Machine washable; for best results wash inside-out in cold water; air dry.